Black Lives Matter
Black lives matter, everyday. We write this with both hope and dismay—hope that the future is liberating for all, dismay in knowing that it's about time.
We're here for the long-term fight to end systemic racism and injustice, and to support new anti-racist systems. For our founders, this company is another way for us to continue this lifelong mission. This has never been a moment. This is a movement.
— Christen Press, CEO of re—inc
We founded re—inc to reimagine the status quo in all we do and invite our community to join us. Our team represents different identities, orientations, and cultural backgrounds. We believe it’s not enough to reform or resist what’s not working in our society, we must reinvent and redesign it. We see this as an act of positivity and creativity.
As millions of people worldwide fight for a new way forward, we see an opportunity to make an impact at the grassroots level with organizers on the frontlines of change.
- + At the beginning of the summer, we gave an immediate donation of $10,000 to the Fund for Black Lives.
- + We're committed to continuing to equitably hire and support BIPOC creators and collaborators in our work.
- + We donated proceeds from our BW Collection to support the Black Visions Collective, and made an immediate relief donation to #BlackLivesMatter.
- + Throughout the summer of 2020, we donated proceeds from Popsicle Collection to four grassroots organizations that focus on supporting and creating freedom, and shared the organizations with you. These organizations included Sista Afya, Black LGBTQIA+ Migrant Project, Children of Promise NYC, and REUNION by Generation Titans.
- + We're donating 7% of proceeds from our Source Collection re—create products to Holistic Life Foundation.
We hope that you will join us in the fight to dismantle systems of injustice and reset our world. Find out ways to get involved here.
- Keep creating progress.
- Keep sparking hope.
- Keep reimagining the world around you.